Saturday, February 2, 2008

30 things I love about my 30 year old guy.


Old man Leasure is thirty and I love him thirty times more than before! Here are my top thirty things I love about him.

1. His sense of humor
2. His dimples
3. His blue eyes ( that he passed on to Deacon)
4. What a good dad he is
5. How smart he is
6. His dedication to his his friends, he has had some for 13 years
7. How much he really and truly loves Pearl Jam, almost too much
8. He is a tried and true Jazz fan, he even watched the sad championship game at 3 am on his mission in Norway
9. He is an awesome brother
10. Also an awesome brother in law
11. He plays church ball every week and is always the best on the court
12. He laughs HARD when something is funny
13. HE really loves his mom
14. He REALLY loves Deacons mom
15. HE gives the best financial advice and has helped lots of his family and friends (mine too!)
16. He will work 80 hours in one week to pay off our trip to Hawaii (yea!!)
17. He drops anything if I truly need him
18. He pays all the bills and keeps impeccable track of our finances
19. He is very selfless when it comes to his family
20. He loves to travel
21. He plans fun trips for us
22. He found my favorite MAC lipstick on ebay and bought it for me because it was discontinued and he knew how much I loved it.
23. He supports me in my goals and dreams
24. He wins at every game so I get to brag about him
25. He loves the movies as much as I do
26. He said I love you first
27. He is the best dog dad to Duke
28. He got so excited when Deacon crawled and called his mom
29. He is charming, charismatic, hilarious, sweet and brilliant.
30. He picked ME!

I love you Curtis! Happy 30th!

5 comments:

JLH DMB said...

Now I even love Curtis 30 times more! You're such a cute wife. My favorite is #22.

Lisa B. said...

Happy happy birthday Curt (just remember, I texted you on your actual birthday!). You are just as wonderful as Sophie's list implies.

The Blanchard Family said...

Sophie, That was just adorable! I am so impressed with you for being able to list so many wonderful things about your hubby! Also, I cannot believe how grown up Deacon looks! TOOOOOOO cute!

Amelia said...

Happy B-Day Curtis. Thanks for blazing the trail to 30 for us. Let me know how it goes, I'll be there next year!

janet said...

great post. I love that he called his mom about Deacon crawling.. and I guess the great eyes compliment should go to Curt! Have fun in HAWAII!! When are you going?