Sunday, September 14, 2008

Totally awesome Birthday bash!


Saturday night was our niece Baileys 80s Birthday party! Curtis and I took Deacon and he had a blast! He was so mesmorized by the neon disco lights and by all the kids dancing. We dressed him up as a little 80s prepster and I think he looked pretty cute! I am not sure if I went as an 80s chick or Peg Bundy but either way it was a lot of fun. And how about Kris' outfit, straight out of her closet! Happy Birthday Bailey!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Happy Birthday, Bailey--looks like it was a blast.

Brittany said...

Looks like you had more fun than the birthday girl!J/K I want my next party to be that cool!

Anonymous said...

Love the themed parties....Looks like fun!

Karen S said...

I love a good dress up party, especially when it involves leg warmers. Looks like fun.

ABick said...

what a cute kid!!! pretty sure he looks adorable in anything! and bailey--GENIUS party idea! looks like it was so fun! :D

jamie said...

I have decided that we should hang out.

jamie said...

i cant wednesday because i work, but i could pretty much do it any day after thurs until thurs of next wk (does that make sense)? could you do lunch fri???

JLH DMB said...

FUN!!!

jamie said...

lets do next wed. that would work great for me.

jamie said...

i work next thurs. no i dont have your digits anymore. could you do it mon or tues?? email me your #
jdawnjuan@hotmail.com

Humanist mom said...

Yay! I am so glad you like my blog. I have been wanting to start a makeup blog for so long but I was nervous to do it because I worried all my MAC friends would think I was a big dork.