Thursday, June 11, 2009

The powdered sugar is just for effect.

When Curtis handed me a plate of french toast sprinkled with powdered sugar this morning at 6 am he said "the powdered sugar is just for effect." He brought me breakfast in bed for the first time ever today for no reason other than the fact that he could not sleep and drove to Dans at 6 am to buy some texas toast to fry up into the perfectly crisp french toast. Then when I asked him what the hell was going on (this is highly unusual behavior for Curtis) he said "it's breakfast in bed bitches!" I am still laughing. That is why I love Curtis, hands down the funniest person I have ever known. Do not deny it, he is the funniest person YOU know too.


ps. wish the blogger side of my brain would have been thinking to take a phot to document this occasion.

7 comments:

ABick said...

that is awesome!
so sweet to. love it!
go curt! and yes. he is one of the funniest people i know.

*Angie* said...

I love this story always and forever. I love any tagline with "bitches" in it, now I have a new one! thanks curt!

jamie said...

k- now i really want some french toast with powdered sugar. also, my husband has never made me breakfast in bed. your lucky.

The Hungry Fashionista said...

I love this story.

Unknown said...

weird...

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

sophia, I got your message. and since I am such a good friend I will make you one , but you have to buy the fabric. we should go to the fabric store together. by the way, alfie is in love with his woody doll. He slept with it last night.

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

or perhaps we could make a trade for the bag materials