Monday, August 17, 2009

Wife, Mother, Women

This past year or so I have seen so many people I love deal with so many heartwrenching things. Miscarriages, death of children, infertility and more. I have also seen the joy of a new baby or the happiness that comes from a much wanted pregnancy and also the day to day joys of being a wife, a mother and a woman. I am in constant awe of the way these women have risen to adversity and become more strong and amazing every day. I am so happy and grateful that I get to be these three things every day, wife, woman and especially a mother.

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Amen to that. You forgot to add sister to that list though.

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

I love this post. I couldn't agree more and that picture couldn't be more charming. love it.

gilian said...

You have discovered that never-ending circle of life--daughter, mother, sister, gramma--it is a beautiful, amazing gift to be a part of the girl kingdom.

Lisa B. said...

I agree, I agree, and it fills my heart with joy that you feel this way.

Rachel said...

love.