Thursday, March 29, 2012

A love eight relationship





Here it is, the anniversary post. No matter how behind I get on this blog I do not like to miss a chance to shout to the world how much I love Curtis, for reals.


Here is my top eight things I love about the Laysh:


8. his dimples and blue eyes.


7. his smarts, he always knows the answers to my questions and jeopardy? Forget about it.


6. the sense of humor of this man CAN NOT BE BEAT.


5. boy does he take me on some sweet trips, he may text me after spending two dollars at 7-eleven but I really can't complain when I am averaging two Hawaii trips a year.


4. he sticks up for me and loves me. At the end of the day I am his number one.


3. when I am sad he wants to fix whatever is making me feel that way, while it does not always work I appreciate his effort.


2. he loves loves loves Deacon. Reads him chapter books, takes him to Holiday Oil with a quarter to buy a airhead and tells him he loves him 10 times a day.


1. he lets me be me, encourages me to do things I love and wants me to have a fun, happy life.


Happy anniversary Curtis, I am shocked and thrilled you did not do anything WEIRD to your face! I love you so much.

5 comments:

gilian said...

I am smiling after reading this honest, real post about that guy who treats you right. Also, you look pretty great in that photo.

Amelia said...

I agree, you look awesome. It is funny because when you left for Hawaii, I almost posted something about Curtis not messing up his face, but I didn't want to jinx you.

Lisa B. said...

What a great picture of you guys, and what a great couple you are. Congratulations, and happy anniversary.

ABick said...

Happy anniversary to you guys! :) love this post.

Jill said...

i think you two are adorable! remind me to tell you the story about when he first told me about "his girlfriend Sophia" serious.