Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nice husband, even better Daddy



The flu has been at our house. Mostly for poor Curt but also me, pray it does not hit Deacon. So yesterday Curtis could not hold Deacon at all for fear he would pass it on. This morning as I was dragging my self to get ready a little I could hear Curtis playing with Deacon and Duke our dog. I heard Curtis say, " I love my little Family." Well I love my little family too and I love that Curtis loves his little boy and little puppy (which coincidentally he sometimes calls Deacon) so I am posting a couple pics of Curtis with two of his loves. Don't you just love the one of my niece and her soccer team?!!

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Having a little family is amazing, isn't it? You guys sure are cute.

Lisa B. said...

Very sweet, indeed--I loved getting to chat with Curt yesterday. It's very clear how much he loves being a dad.

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

I knew he was sentimental after all!!!!

sadie said...

hey soph!
how long has curtis been shaving his head? and do you use your mean barbering skills to shine it up? j/k Merry Christmas girl.

sadie said...

p.s. your niece Evie is adorable.