Friday, December 7, 2007

One chubby baby!


I am posting this mainly to show off the rolls on Deacons arms. I have always known he was a chub but until I saw this picture on my full computer screen did I realize the magnitude of the situation. What an adorable baby I must say! Also I have never been so excited for Christmas, I can not wait to play Santa. I am all done shopping for Deacon, no one tell me anything cool to buy him because I am crazy and I will do it. Also I saw baby Owen and he is to die for! Post a picture Angie! Merry Christmas everyone hope you are filled with cheer!

7 comments:

Lisa B. said...

He is just perfect! I love his happy little face. And I agree--we need a picture of baby Owen, stat.

Heather & Josh said...

Those are some pretty chubby arms if I do say so myself. I can't wait to see the little guy on sunday. And you really did look good this morning. I thought your face looked flawless, and those lashes sure made your eyes pop!!!

*Angie* said...

PICTURES ARE UP!
I love that chubby baby!! those arms are awesome.

Amelia said...

Wow! I cannot believe those arms. Reminds me of popeye!
He is so cute...

The Blanchard Family said...

Holy Cow...I didn't realize the magnitude either, but what a stud!

Anonymous said...

Im sure you wouldn't have this baby any other but Chubby! They are the cutest with a few rolls! Thanks for the MAC event I had a great time!

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

That is definitely a sack of flour if i've ever seen one!