Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hawaii!


I want to go back! I can not believe it is over already! We had the BEST time. We saw an unbelievable amount of whales (like 100) they would swim right up to the boats and totally breech the water, amazing take your breath away. Even when you were just playing in the ocean you could see them in the distance. We snorkled and the boys tried snuba ( like scuba but not as deep) ate a ton of fresh pinnaple and shaved ice hawaii style, played in the ocean a ton and just had the best time ever. Deacon was such a good little boy and both Kris and my dad and stepmom could not stop raving about what a good baby he is, and he really is. I really missed Deacon and I can not wait to show him all the amazing things in the world like whales and the ocean. If nothing else this trip has bit us with the traveling bug. Anyone care to join us on a medditerranian cruise in October?
By the way, if you have a keen eye and noticed Curtis is missing his front tooth in the pictures it is because he is. When we were in LA before our flight he sneezed three times and his crown fell out. Poor guy, good thing he is a guy because I would have been devastated but he just laughed and made jokes the whole time we were there. I think he will miss the jokes when he gets it replaced this week!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

sadie said...

FUN and JEALOUS is all i've got for ya!

p.s. who did you go with?

JLH DMB said...

Fun!! I'm jealous. I'm glad Deacon was a good boy! Poor Curtis!

*Angie* said...

I know exactly where you stayed!! we stayed at the same hotel, but in the buildings across the street..right up against the ocean. So glad you went and had fun!

Amelia said...

you are one hot mama! I love seeing those awesome pics. I am so glad you had a good time. I'll call you soon so you can tell me all the details.

ABick said...

oh my gosh!! i am so super jealous of you!! it looks amazing and i wish i could go!
funny/sad about curt though!
and deacon really was a great boy!

Heather & Josh said...

I am glad you guys had such a good time. You are such a trooper to go with those guys. Curtis is lucky to have you as a wife to let him vacation with you and his friends. That sucks about his tooth. I would have been so upset. The pictures are awesome. It makes me want to go to the ocean ASAP!

Michelle said...

Welcome home! Looks like yo guys had an awesome time!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! Toothless Curtis.. classic!

Brittany said...

How fun I've never been to Hawaii but now I really want to go!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time! Perfect time of year to go too...Hope you finished Kite Runner on the beach! Book club next week CU then!