Thursday, March 20, 2008

I live to stroll.......

The highlight of my day (and Deacons) is talking a walk. I try to make time for it every day. Lately I have been going with my friend Carissa and we will drive to beautiful neighborhoods, park the car and walk with Deacon in the stroller. It is so much fun to walk in differant areas and see all the beautiful ( and not so beautiful) things people do with their yards and houses. One of the neighborhoods we walked in most recently is my soon to be new neighborhood and I could not be more excited. The birds were chirping and it was so calm and peaceful, I can not wait to have it be MY neighborhood. I am so glad spring is here because my daily walks= my daily sanity. And did I add all the while Deacon kicks his feet and babbles mamamamama dadadadadada and most recently Dut! (For Duke of course!) What a cutie. Tell me this...... what is the highlight of YOUR day?

5 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I hope to have a daily stroll become the new highlight in my day. I am loving waking up to light in the sky, and having the light linger longer in the evening. In other words, spring is the highlight of my day. Is that cheating?

Amelia said...

The highlight of my day is when the girls wake up and hang out in our bed giving us lots of kisses and cuddles. BTW, it SNOWED here last night. NOT FAIR.

ABick said...

for ME to take deacon on a little walk WITH dut (or duke for us with words)!! i'm gonna miss that boy!!! but my highlight of the day (each day it happens) is when i walk in to your house and deacon is all smiles at the sight of his aunt!! :D

*Angie* said...

I'm so excited for you and curt, and jealous for your new house, how fun! It was great visiting with you two. the highlight of my day is just waking up to my adorable baby that smiles and snuggles so much! we have gone for a couple of walks, but he's really blinded by the light...maybe I should take him out more?

Brittany said...

Fun!!! Dill is such a lazy turd I have to beg him to do anything with me :) Lets do get together, we can even have all the kids come over and play in my yard and have a lunch date!