Sunday, June 15, 2008

Howdy!

I love how she "roughed" it all up and made it look worn.
Can you believe she did this freehand?
I love the bandana print on the inside, such a clever touch.

I just have to show off my friend Laura's mom Jane's work that she did in Deacons room. I am so amazed at how beautiful everything turned out. We had this toy chest already that was painted white, and Jane took it home and three weeks later voila! Here it is now! Soooo cute! The painting she did on the wall is even better in real life. It took her a grand total of 4 hours to paint it freehand! I am so delighted to have Janes artwork on the wall. It compliments the vintage cowboy theme in Deacons room perfectly! Thanks Jane!

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Wow, gorgeous! What a fantastic talent, and how fun to have such a cute room for deacon!

ABick said...

thats awesome!! i can't wait to see it!!! and that really is amazing!

Vikingboy said...

Send her over to my house now! I want my new baby's room to have a rainbow and elf theme.