Saturday, January 23, 2010

Has anyone ever told you that you look like......

Today I decided to take Deacon to see Cloudy with a chance of meatballs at the dollar theater. We got my sister in law and niece to come with us. When we walked up to buy our tickets from the teenage kid with a scruffy face Deacon said loudly and clear as day "thats Jesus!" and kept driving the point home by saying again and again "thats Jesus! Hi Jesus!" I laughed so hard, along with every other person in line. Then the Jesus look alike said " I will take that as a compliment." Pretty good day.

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Tooooo cute and funny. I love the guy's response--very sweet. I also love "Hi Jesus!" Like, what would *you* say if Jesus were selling you tickets at the dollar movie?

gilian said...

I've thought for a while that Stu has the look of Jesus. Blond Jesus. Apparently he isn't the only one...

There's a kid (and by kid I mean someone who is at least 30 years younger than me) in my math class who looks like Jesus with really, really long hair. Almost waist length. And he asks the same questions that I have about math. Which makes me think that I am as good at math as Jesus.

Uh, did that make you cringe?

Amelia said...

Way to go movie dude for having good manners. And way to go Deacon for knowing the religious iconography of your faith. Man that kid is smart.