Monday, August 9, 2010

Sound asleep

I woke up a few nights ago to Deacon in my bed with his arms around me. I did not hear him come in I just woke up to him snuggling me. We are serious about our sleep in this house. Deacon has always been a great sleeper almost right off the bat. We trained him early to love his crib and sleep through the night. All that made it so much sweeter when he snuck into my bed and cuddled right up. Even sweeter was that after 30 minutes I felt him get up and walk back to his bed. Guess he just wanted to let me know he loved me at 4:00 am. Love you too Deacon.

7 comments:

Lisa B. said...

actually, that kind of chokes me up. what a sweet boy.

jamie said...

That is beyond cute. I love that he got in bed with you, then got up and got back in his own bed.

And I so want to do red butte gardens with you.
What if we shot for a date in september when it isn't so bloody hot outside? Would that work for you?

ABick said...

that is adorable! i love this!

Jess and Nate said...

so precious!! miss you guys!!

Brittany said...

I love me a good snuggle. Youth Conference looked fun and right up your alley! And LOVED the cousin picture... cutest kids.

sadie said...

so yah, i am here until the middle of sept. i would also love to see you and catch up. where do you live? we are up by the capitol. we can meet with kids or lunch or dinner without them. call me- 209 814 7244!

Lara said...

Is that a joke? I wanna him to love me just as much. Remember to show him pictures of me so he can request a playdate with me. "See a friend"

This is michelle fyi (im on my sister's computer)