Sunday, October 23, 2011

What I am loving about Fall

Delicious smells. Beautiful fall leaves, I love living so close to the mountains this time of the year. Creamy pumpkin hand soap from Bath and Body works. Metallic gold and bronze spray painted pumpkins. Soups and breads. Crisp air. Perfect temps for outdoor runs and walks. Warm drinks. Deacon wearing his costume every minute of the day (and night!). Silver Lake. Snuggling at night with a movie and warm blankets. The mountain breeze through the kitchen window. College football, NOT! Getting ready for the Holidays. Baking, which reminds me, time for butterscotch crescent rolls! Oatmeal in the morning. School has started for Deacon. Having a candle lit all the time making my house smell perfecto. Oh baby, I love me some fall.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

I lit a candle today, because of this post. Mandarin orange and cranberry. Mmm. I will really love fall if it means that you will be blogging more.

Lisa B. said...

We have apples that we got from our tree and so many grapes we didn't even know were there! So we will make some apple sauce and maybe an apple pie and definitely some grape juice--and those are just a few of the things I am loving about fall. But the light is absolutely the best. The light and the colors. The light, the colors, and the grapes/apples. And I agree with Amelia: I love these last couple of posts, and hope for more more more of them.

Nesting with Grace said...

I 2nd ALL of that! Amen to fall!! And u forgot that u love a fall book club...oh wait u dont come!! We miss ur darly sassy self!

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

The fall always reminds me of you, because you love it so much, which makes me love it so much. Love what you do and be who you are.