Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I have been tagged!


My sister tagged me and since I don't know all the fancy steps of adding links to peoples blogs and all that nonsense I will just list 7 random facts about my self and I would love if any of my friends do the same so I can read them.

1. I will be 25 this year but since we live close to so many friends I still feel very young. (which I love)
2. Being a mom is the funniest thing ever.
3. I love the movie Royal Tennebaums- I could honestly watch it every day and not be bored in the slightest bit.
4. My little brother is waiting for a mission call and even though I have so much going on in life I can not tell you how much I will miss him.
5. I own about 300 eyeshadows, no this is not a joke just a problem.
6. I love going to church with a baby, it has never been so entertaining.
7. I have a not so secret crush on Steve Carrel.
8. I have truly never met any one person funnier than Curtis and I bet there is at least 5 people out there who agree.
9. One time I did ten flips underwater in a pool in St. George Don't believe me? Ask my brother Issac, one of the best stories ever told.
10. I could not have a funner family- Curt Duke and Deacon, who could ask for more.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little family is so perfect! I look forward to seeing you at the MAC counter soon......It is such a hassle right having to fight the cheesecake crowd for a parking spot! Thanks for the post on PROP 1...Of course it didn't pass and most teachers & PTA members were strongly opposed.

Amelia said...

You are awesome and your family is adorable. Does
Angie want to come and take our pictures in Scotland?
PS Thanks for posting! I am so excited!

Lisa B. said...

300 eyeshadows . . . the mind reels. I don't believe I have every heard the 10 flips underwater story, so I will definitely follow up on that. And it's true--Curtis is a funny, funny man.

*Angie* said...

I'm so happy you posted all the cute pictures!!!!!!! Yes Amelia, I will go to Scottland.

Heather & Josh said...

Finally more posts so I can read up. I love the pictures, and I want to see all of the family pictures. So maybe you could bring them to dinner on saturday, or maybe send me some. Anyway I love little Deacon, he is a doll, and I love Gossip Girl!!! Woo Hoo.

The Blanchard Family said...

Ok...now your talkin! Thank you ma'am! Anyway, darling...darling...darling pictures of Deacon and of course the rest of the fam, but Deacon especially because he is just so cute! We NEED TO PLAN this months PLAY DATE! Our cute babies need to play together more. I will see you on Saturday for GIRLS NIGHT!