Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I love the fall!


Does anyone else love the fall as much as I do? I love Halloween I love love love Thanksgiving and I love that we are a mere few weeks from me putting up our Christmas tree! (for my mom mere months.) We just got family pictures taken, I was a bit hesitant to take pictures of our tiny family but they turned out so good. My friend Angie took them, she is amazing. (you can find her website through my friend list, Angie) Deacon is growing so much, in fact yesterday he crawled! He only did it the one time but I am counting it, he is rolling over like crazy and then yesterday he crawled. He will be six months old tomorrow and I remember the day he was born like yesterday. I hated packing up all his newborn clothes, but I had to make room for little tiny red adidas running suits ala Chaz Tennebaum. Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophie..
Glad to see you joined the blogging world. You actually have a good reason to blog that cute lil Deacon...I dont have much reason to blog yet but am addicted! Cute fall pics I love fall too...I love college football and the smell of leaves on the grass....See ya at the MAC counter soon!

Lisa B. said...

You must promise that when D wears the Chas Tenenbaum suit, you will post a picture. I, too, love the fall. Thanks for showing me the non stress-out way to change your template, by the way!

ABick said...

my nephew is definitely the cutest of all the babies!!! love the cute pictures!!! :D