Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oh yeah, sure!


The other morning I had to go up to Ogden, I wanted to get out of the house early so my whole day was not sucked up. I decided it would be a good idea to wake Deacon up with the promise of a donut. I went into his room and he was sitting up sweetly in his big boy bed. I said "Deacon do you want to go get a yummy donut for breakfast?" He replied with a big gasp and then said "Oh yeah, sure!" I do not ever want to forget this little bit of sweetness. For the record it is now a huge part of his vocabulary.

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

When D was at our house for Will's birthday, he began so many replies with, "Oh!" What color is that block, D? "Oh, blue!" He is talking so much and so well, and it is true, so sweet.

DiaNe said...

Also at Will's party, whenever I would pass him a block to use in his tower, he would say (in a very sweet, high voice) "Oh thank you!"

After a while, I kept passing them to him to see if he would say it every time. He did.

Unknown said...

teach him to say it with a British ascent!

ABick said...

that is so sweet!!! i LOVE that cute phrase. such a sweet boy! can't wait to hang out w/ him this weekend!