Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The thriller of a lifetime

For YW tonight we learned the Thriller dance. It was so fun! We had a strobe light and a fog machine and Micheal Jacksons famed video playing on a big projector. Me, Eden (aka MJ) and Susannah
I really think this look suits me.
A big group shot, Natalie in the front in the red shirt
taught us the dance, she was awesome!
It is crucial to get a good stretch in before
a intense workout.

I loved dressing up in 80s gear, and the girls did as well! A big thanks to Kris for lending me the outfit, I need to get it back to her for her Monday morning aerobics class.


5 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Does this look fun or what?

Amelia said...

oh. my. word. My YW would love this. I just don't think that there would be anyone to teach us!

Amelia said...

PS
You look amazing.

Nesting with Grace said...

that is so fun! I wish I could have gone!

sadie said...

BTW this look IS you! i love it!