Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treats!

Dumping out his loot to show Grandma. He then continued to do this over and over all night. He did not even want to open one, just dump and fill his bucket.
So very excited about the new concept of going to neighbors houses trying to walk inside and then getting a treat. How will I explain tomorrow that trick or treating happens but one simple time a year.

Gearing up to go. Dad agreed to hut up three houses, sounds like deal. After that we hit about 6 more with Isaac, Lesley, Will Grandma and Papa. We also had soup and hot cider, it was a perfect low key Halloween.


2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

So much fun! Even though I look like I'm grinning my face off, which I evidently was, I like seeing this pic of D and me. Thanks for such a fun time.

ABick said...

that is so so cute!
i love the picture of you curt and D!