Sunday, November 22, 2009

The ABC's of Being grateful

Do not even act like you do not want to read this, I know that you do. And I think you should copy me and make your very own ABC list. Try it, I think you may like it.

A- All my faithful blog readers, very grateful to you.
B- Brothers
C- Curtis, really thanful for this one.
D- Deacon and my Dad
E- Energy to do the things I love, like running
F- Flying, the ability to get on an airplane and go far places.
G- Grandparents, mine and Deacons.
H- House, I love my house so much and all its quirks.
I- Internet, it helps me feel close to my far away family.
J- Jobs, Curt and I both have good jobs.
K- Kitchen, I love cooking and am glad to have a space to do it
L- Love, to be in love after 6 years of marriage.
M- Moms, that I have one and get to be one.
N- Nice Neighbors
O- Oprah, how can she leave me???
P- Pets, especially Duke the greatest dog ever.
Q- Quiet Sunday evenings like today.
R- Read, I love being in a book club and I love a good read.
S- Sisters, and girlfriends who feel like sisters
T- Trips, we have gone on some great trips this year.
U- Updates weekly via email from my Dad.
V- Vacations to come!
W- Wednesdays, a great middle of the week day off work!
X- X-specially grateful for no Swine Flu in our house!
Y- Young Womens, I love it so much.
Z- Give me a suggestion for a Z would ya?

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Zebras, zoos, and zippers. Mostly zippers. I'm so glad I don't have to do up buttons like crazy on my kids. I love your list, and will probably copy it. Thanks for the idea.

Jill said...

I can't think of this many things but I'll try. I like this post. I like you too. bye.

jessandbryce said...

I love this! I think I will copy you :)

Lisa B. said...

I am off to do this, too. One thing I am thankful for is you!

DiaNe said...

zinc?

Kira said...

Oh I have the perfect Z - Zsuzsanna Budapest. She is the High Priestess and the founding mother of the Susan B. Anthony Coven #1, the first feminist, women-only, witches' coven. You can thank me for this wonder Z tip later when I see you in person Friday.

Kira

Rachel said...

zippers is SUCH a good one. but I was gonna say "zit-free days!" booyeah.