Sunday, February 28, 2010

Things to do

Before I leave on my trip around the world in thirty days:

  • drink all the diet coke in my fridge
  • make sure I pack one treat for each of the 17 hours of the trip
  • pack, wonder why I feel too stressed to pack?
  • send Deacon on a Father son outing to "mickeydonalds" tomorrow night, maybe that is when I will pack?
  • learn military time so I am not constantly lost looking at my itenirary
  • Ask Deacon 100 more times "where we going!" I love his cute little reply "on a hairplane!"
  • Smooch Duke 100 times
  • oh and just clean my house top to bottom and cross all my t's and dot my i's

Don't forget to check my blog while I away! I will keep you updated on my world travels. Thank you faithful readers (aka mom) (even though she sometimes forgets to comment, just like the rest of you 4,000 people I am positive read my blog inlcuding you Curt, you pretend to hate it but secretly you love how witty and darling I am.)

Aur revoir Simone!

10 comments:

Lisa B. said...

GOSH I am the most faithful commenter in the world (at least I'm pretty sure I am) and I screw up ONE TIME . . . . . . . . . .!

I am so excited for you I can't stand it. Also, a little bit envious, but mostly just excited. This will be an amazing, amazing experience! I will comment each and every time you post, within milliseconds. I am sure I will sense it, out in the universe, when you inch near to the blog.

Sophia said...

mom. you are truly the number one best blogger out there. Comments from you are always thoughtful and exciting. I just like to tease you. NOw whats up with the rest of you all hmmmmmmm?

Amelia said...

I admit to being a sporadic commenter, but I will agree that you are absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see you! I will try and call again today.

The Blanchard Family said...

I am so excited and super jealous! I can't wait to see all the updates and I will comment every time. I am going to miss you. . .actually I am REALLY going too miss you! You have been the greatest! Have fun and be SO SAFE! When you get there please please please post about the "hairplane" ride. . .I cannot wait to find out how that goes. . .17 hours with a 2 yr old. . .whoa!

Jill said...

Soph, don't go! It's so unfair. Next time, I'm coming with you. Curtis loves your blog. How could he not?

Michelle said...

If you need help drinking the diet coke or giving duke kisses, let me know. I love both of those things. Ill miss you. Much Love

gilian said...

I am so happy you will be traveling to Europe especially to spend time with your swell sister.

Flying with a kid trip: I saw a mom with dumdum suckers for takeoff and landing with her child. No crying at all because who doesn't love dumdums?

I totally get your lack of comments comment. You pour out your heart, thoughts, feelings--and you get nothing! Lately I've had a hard time blogging or commenting--not sure why, but I promise I'll be a better commenter and I'm raising my right hand as I type this.

Have a great adventure and plant a kiss on the kids and Amelia from me.

jamie said...

My interview went good...only problem it was for a full time position in kidswear. I told her I just couldn't work full time,so she said she could definatly find me something part time in another department....maybe kids shoes. She said she would call me today and let me know. Hopefully she does and wasn't just saying that. If not I will just keep bugging her until I get a job:)

ABick said...

pee wee!! i love that you signed off w/ a pee wee quote! our family rocks! I'm so excited for you soph! you guys are going to have so much fun!! such an incredible place!! be safe!

Becky said...

Have so much fun!!! Can't wait to read.

I would be willing to help out with the Diet Coke should the need arise. I'm a giver like that.

I heart comments too.