Monday, July 12, 2010

Another year older and wiser too!

that is a Bickmore smile if I ever saw one

Happy Birthday to you! Today is my dads big 55. I don't think you want me to list 55 awesome things about him (I could though) so I will just go with 5 things.

1. He is such a good grandpa, loves his grand kids and dotes on them. They in turn adore him.
2. My Dad is very smart and a hard worker. Whenever I meet someone he works with they always rave about how great he is at what he does.
3. My dad is funny and likes to have fun even though sometimes he pretends to be grumpy even when he is not.
4. People love my dad and he really goes out of his way to befriend people and make them feel included.
5. He has always set a good example for me in a lot of different ways and I admire him for always trying to do what he believes to be right and good.
So five cheers for you dad, hip hip hip hip Hooray! Love you!

1 comment:

The Blanchard Family said...

Happy Birthday to your dad! My dad turned 55 on the 7th of July so they are the exact same age!! Funny to think that 55 years ago they were born within a week of each other