Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Cabin

Isaac and Grandma with the kids at Big springs.
I love this picture because it really depicts the dynamic between Deacon and Will. Will adores Deacon and thinks he is so funny, look at him laughing at whatever nonsense Deacon is up to.
Speaking of Will, he is at the best age, so funny and cute and usually always in a good mood.
The kids playing and eating some grapes.
Deacon at Big springs.
This is my favorite hour I spent at the cabin. It was a huge rainstorm and The kids all cuddles up to me and Deacon falls asleep, that never happens.
This also never happens, Isaac and I sitting next to each other at meal time. It is a long standing tradition that we sit miles away from each other at meals, we broke barriers that weekend.
This is at the paint pots, which for the record are not awesome.
The kids getting a little impatient waiting for Old Faithful.
One morning I went running and Deacon was sad when Lesley and Amelia told him where I went and he kept saying " I wanna go for a run!" So for the rest of the weekend I would take him outside for a run. He would walk for a minute and then say to me "Lets go for a run!" run for thirty seconds and then say " I a good runner! Lets walk today. We can run amorrow." Pretty cute.


A highlight of my summers is visiting our family cabin in Idaho. Pulling in to the dirt road always makes me happy. This trip to the cabin was even better because the Scots came! It was a mad house jam packed with fun. I was so glad I got to go and had so much fun laughing and hanging out with my family. Especially loves almost making Amelia pee her pants from laughing so hard.

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Going to the cabin with all y'all was the best. It just doesn't get better than that.

Amelia said...

That picture of you and Isaac was classic! And it is true, I did almost liz it.

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a blast with your family. Can't wait to hear all about it!