Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Lower Lights

When I first heard of the Lower Lights project I really wanted the youth in my ward to see it first hand. Something about this music really speaks to me and I wanted them to feel that as well. Lucky me, after some emails the Lower Lights group so kindly agreed to come do our fireside in my ward. I am so excited to see this firsthand. If anyone wants to come we would love it, leave me a comment and I will give you the details. You do not have to be LDS to love this music, you just have to have good taste. Give this video a watch, I bet you will love it as well.

2 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

um, yes please. And I am totally crashing your fireside. Except it won't feel like crashing cause it's my own ward, but let's just say it is. Cause fireside crashing is the new trunk-or-treat crashing.

How did you even find this group? Always on the pulse of everything swell. You must let me in on the details of your super secret fireside.

Holly and Dave said...

can't wait for this fireside! i mean, if we decided it doesn't even need treats to entice people, then it MUST be good, right?