Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Best date night in awhile

Curtis loves Pearl jam. When we first started dating I liked Pearl Jam ya know Better man, daughter, Alive that kind of stuff. I now LOVE Pearl Jam. When we were dating Curt asked me what my favorite Pearl Jam album was and I started to respond Te....... when he so rudely interupted and said "dont you dare say ten, everyone loves ten." As cliche as it may sound (and I dont really care) Pearl Jam is the soundtrack to my relationship with Curtis. It was so fun to go to last nights show with him. Even more fun when we scored 2nd row tickets! It was awesome, definately the best showI have ever seen. This is how close we were, real close (just like Bear world) Seriously like 6 feet away.
Another view of the band.
The only (and awful) picture of the night. But it still is special to me because I love Going on such a fun date with this beard.


8 comments:

Karen S said...

I am a fan as well, and saw them in concert when they were touring for Yield, which is my favorite album. Fun.

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

I am glad you had so much fun!

Amelia said...

"I seem to recognize your face... hearts and thoughts they fade...fade away" is that allowed to be a favorite Pearl Jam song, Curtis?

ABick said...

i am so so jealous!! but happy to be able to babysit my incrediblely hyper nephew! i'm glad you guys had fun! did they play "jeremy" or "black"?? those are my favorite pearl jam songs!

gilian said...

Oh man, I must be getting really old because I did not even know Pearl Jam was in town. I mean, I sensed there was something really great in the atmosphere, I could feel this thunder and lightning thing. Now I know, it was Eddie Vedder. He is so hot. I mean his voice is so hot.

Were there old folks like me there in their wheelchairs with their hearing aids turned up all the way? Did he do any of his stuff from the movie, "Into the Wild?"

Lisa B. said...

So glad you had such an amazing time. I have added "See Pearl Jam" to my life concert list.

*Angie* said...

Your 2nd row pales in comparison to my 2nd row to Styx. Ha! Glad you guys had fun. I think of pearl jam, I think of curt. Probably always will!

 Amy said...

Ryan Sullivan is jealous. Or maybe he WAS there. I bet he threw his panties on stage. jealous.