Sunday, September 13, 2009

Welcome fall feast

To celebrate the change of seasons I decided for Sunday dinner we would have a fall feast! Have you caught on yet that I love fall? The Halloween decor is coming up next week like it or not. Unfortunatley I was too busy eating to take pictures of the company (Kris and Bailey, who came bearing a fall candle and cookies, and they did not even know about the theme! Love it!) or of the food (which was delish, even Deacon said"yummmm soup") I love fall and a theme! The delicious menu and the table, I had to throw some halloween in there, I just had to do it.

The festive table before we destroyed it eating ourselves sick. Curt loved the soup and ate two big bowls and then later said to himself "God forbid save some in a tupperware Curt and eat it later!" So funny.
These cupcakes were so yummy. Pumpkin with homemade cream cheese frosting and toasted almonds on top. All thanks to Joelle for giving me the mix, a true friend. You wanna come to a theme dinner/party? Anytime! I love it.


5 comments:

Lisa B. said...

dammit, those little pumpkin containers are amazing. what are they for? why don't I have some?

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

Classic Curt Comment, I love it. and I need you to throw me a party as soon as possible, thank you.

Becky said...

I'm DYING to get out my halloween stuff but Drew is insisting I wait another week or so. It might kill me.

Loved the decor, Loved the food and your cupcakes sounded and looked amazing!! YUM!

Rachel said...

fun!! and you are a dork with your "indian summer" joke... I LOVE IT!!!!

Nesting with Grace said...

um I already have my halloween/fall up! I had a witch out about 2 weeks ago and thought I think it is early and took her down for a day..then she went right back up!