Thursday, September 17, 2009

DINO-mite!

We went to the Dinasaur museaum today with my friend Ashlee and her little cutie pie Brielle. The kids loved it and I have to say it was really mellow not crowded and easy to do with 2 two year olds! Lucky us we went on a good day with not a lot of people. Having some lunch after a rowdy hour 1/2 doin dinasaur stuff. Is Brielle not such a doll? Love her!

They loved playing in the sand and water and I was suprised that when we left that part there was no fits just "bye bye water!"
Brielle enjoyed wearing a dino costume while Deacon made a giant pile of plastic dinasaur toys and showed them to each and every person around him.

Proof that I was there with him. He did not enjoy talking a picture with me.

That is some serious cuteness right there, these two had a blast together. Please not that Deacon wore his dinosaur shirt for the occasion.




4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I love that picture of the two of them holding hands.

Larn said...

hey! cool shirt!

Ashlee and Sam said...

That was so fun!! We really need to hang out again soon!!Thay are such cute little buddies!

ABick said...

that is so sweet! love it