Saturday, May 22, 2010

Deacon at three years old

I wanted to document a little about what Deacon is like at three years old.

Favorite food: rice and beans, cereal and any and all treats.
Movie he loves: any pixar movie- cars toy story monsters inc. etc also loves Shrek and Madagascar
Loves to: play outside, see his friends, blow bubbles paint or play with playdoh
Is terrible at: sharing, so possessive of his toys, we are working on it.
Says that is sweet: Thank you soooo much, or love you sooooo much.
Loves: his Dad, mom and Duke
Funny thing he does: when he knows he did something that warrants a time out and I take him to time out he says all panicked "whats wrong mommy whats wrong?"
In the morning: he knocks on his door for us to open it and then gives a huge hug.
At night: loves song after song after song and says his prayer all by himself and it is usually awesome.
Favorite song: You got a friend in me
Favorite TV show: Dinosaur train

All around darling delightful wild and vibrant boy. We love him so much. I can not believe it has been three years, he surprises and fills me with joy every single day.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

This made me think of his sweet smile and I'm so glad that I get to see it again soon. I have been thinking of you today. Hope all went well.

Lisa B. said...

I love and endorse these adjectives: darling delightful wild and vibrant. Perhaps not coincidentally, they also describe his mom! Can't wait to see you this week.