Friday, May 21, 2010

Deacons third

I made Deacon a shirt with a three on it to wear on his birthday.
He looks so cute and so big on his bike.
For some reason at the party when my brother showed up the kids all thought he was so interesting.
I love that when Deacon blew out the candles his buddy Thomas helped him. So cute.
Angie made this awesome photo opp. car for the kids. It was so cute and the kids loved it.
Laura stole the show when she showed up with the worlds largest lightning McQueen bag with a woody buzz toy inside and lightning McQueen socks, he was thrilled.
Here is the bag in all its glory.
Deacon enjoying his birthday breakfast at the birthday table, he loved that.
Deacon with his best buddy Duke. They are quite a pair.
Some treats for the kids to fill up a bag with and take home.
It was fun to have a grand present like a bike waiting for the birthday boy when he woke up.
It may be one of my favorite things in life to decorate for a party. It is fun because Deacon likes it as well. I love being a mom and making special days fun for my family. Thanks to everyone who came for such nice gifts and such a fun time!

5 comments:

thehungryfashionista said...

I love birthdays! You did such a cute job, how are you going to top these each year??

gilian said...

Three is a magic number.

Lisa B. said...

What a wonderful party. I am only sorry I could not be there, boo! So thanks for showing all these pictures. Here's to a great year for Deacon and for his mom and dad.

*Angie* said...

Wait...the treat bags were for the kids?
I was editing the pics today and Owen saw the Popsicle pictures and said "want go to sophias house". I want to go there too. Fun party!

Amelia said...

I love it! I was waiting for the pictures.