Monday, January 17, 2011

about a boy.

Deacon. Boy howdy. What a kid. I need to write (type) more of the funny things he says. He is getting big, is really energetic and funny things are constantly coming out of his mouth. Want to hear some of my personal favorites? Ok.


He loves the movie snow white and thinks the song Heigh Ho! goes like this: I home I home its off to home I go (and then does a fake whistle) pretty cute.
Whenever Curt and I have any kind of conversation that is even a touch heated he yells "hey! prayer time!" hilarious.
Reads his own version of the Dr. Suess books he got for Christmas from my Dad and Dana.
Loves his cousin Will so much, and his baby cousin Van. Anytime they are around he is happy.
Is craaaaazy for puzzles. Teh puzzle pieces all over the house make me craaaazy.
Walker and I went to St. George after the Holidays to see my Grandparents and hang with my Dad and Dana. He was excellent in the car hardly said a word the whole 4 hour drive. When we pulled up to their house he hopped out of the car and said "that was a fuuuuuuuuuuuun trip!"
Hope I can find it in my heart to update this little ole blog more often. We will see.












4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Deacon is a marvel. I love listening to him talk his way through a project, like a puzzle. He is so fun when he's on his own just as happy and contented as can be. I love his energy! He is a total delight.

jessandbryce said...

i love this soph! keep the funny comments comin!

Karen S said...

Cute boy. Noah has those same pajamas. Love them.

Amelia said...

I loved chatting to him the other day! He is adorable'