Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sandwich Artistry.

I just started writing a post about subway sandwiches, then blogger kicked me off. Was it a sign? Was I just about to become my Grandpa and write a paragraph about my distrust for dentists? Am I losing my mind?

Probably.

Has anyone ever asked you if you are a type A personality or type B? Do you find yourself being really one or the other?

I am all over the place. But let me tell you this, I have a little bit of A and a little bit of B. I love to check things of a list (A) I like my glass cupboards in my kitchen to have perfectly stacked bowls in perfect colors (A) I rarely get enough sleep and can get sucked in to a show, blog or movie so easily (B) I can easily ditch any plans I have to do something way more exciting (B) I think I am a really meticulous makeup artist (A) I like running on a treadmill more than outside so I know exactly how far and fast I ran (A) I am absolutely not a perfectionist (B) I tend to overdo Holiday decorating and get carried away (B) I make my bed every single day (A) for three weeks (B)

Is there even such a thing as a type B personality? Or is it just right brain left brain? Or is it the color theory, you know like your a white a yellow or a red? I always come out a red when I take those dumb tests, which pisses me off. Which just proves I really am a red.

What color letter or brain are you? And which is the best?

PS. now are you curious about what I wanted to tell you about Subway???

6 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Frankly, while I trust my dentist, I dislike going to the dentist. So what good does my trust do me?

I do not know this color theory, but I am pretty sure I would come out (d) sparkly.

IF being an (a) explains why stuff stresses me out so much, than I do not like being an (a). But I think I am the opposite of that, actually, and the stress is from too many competing activities in my life. I do like the energy of that. It's more creative and more fun, I think.

I love this post.

Amelia said...

Love this post.
I think you are perfect mixture.
PS I need a copy of this memoir. STAT.

jessandbryce said...

lol the last example was my favorite :). i think i am both as well, but more a unfortunately...and yes, i really do want to know what you were going to say about subway sandwhiches. another post maybe?

Rachel said...

ha.. It was very (b) of you to not post about the title of the post!!! haha.

I come out almost ALL yellow in the color test, however, since motherhood, I have become more blue and red.. still mostly yellow though. I think I want to appear to be type A, but truly inside (like inside my cupboards and such) I really a closeted type B!!

Heather & Josh said...

huh? Are you feeling ok?

Skankstas said...

haha I loved this post! I hate those things. Don't tell me what I am!!!