Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to this beard.

This bearded man is 33. Wowza. His birthday is always a little bit tricky for me. I love birthdays and am a spaz. Curt is happy just having his favorite meal (skiers stew, a cute name for man stew aka beef stew) and buying his own gift (an all you can fly pass on Jet Blue for the month of September last year) so I have learned to take it easy on his birthday.
Buuuuuuuuuuuut, that does not mean I can't write whatever I want on here about him. Take that!

For a girl (me, duh.) who has a lot to say most of the time I am at a loss as to what to say about Curtis. Alls I know is: I would not what to know a life without him as my number one. Happy birthday Curtis you are the bomb.com And that phrase is my birthday gift to you.

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Happy birthday to Curt!

Amelia said...

Happy Birthday... to youuuuuuuuuuu!
(PS You, me and Soph all had Sunday birthdays this year. Lame.)