Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another day another thing to be thankful for

Today I am still grateful. Today I am thankful for:

1. My mom who ALWAYS comments on my blog even if it is the worst post ever.
2. Poor mans dinner. Chips with melted cheese rice and a chopped up tomato. Heaven.
3. Digital cameras, I can pretty much take a picture of anything I want at any given moment.
4. This coming week which will be full of good vibes.
5. Talented friends who are helping me spread my good vibes.
6. Thanksgiving leftovers, the gift that keeps on giving.
7. The anticipation of a Christmas tree tomorrow!

And of course I am thankful to all you blog readers, I love you all.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

I am expecting before and after pictures of the good vibes, understand? I so want your poor man's dinner for my dinner.

Lisa B. said...

Here's the reality: I am always so happy that you have blogged! that's how my life is. I live for the blog posts.

ABick said...

i want a picture of your tree this year okay? it always looks so awesome!