Monday, November 24, 2008

this post was meant for yesterday

but my computer would not oblige. Oh well. It is Thanksgiving week and I am thankful. So in honor of Thanksgiving I am posting 7 (six now) days each with a list of seven things I am thankful for.

1. My family. Big and small far and close. They are my safety net and I love them.
2. Duke our dog, he is a fine family pet and I can not imagine life without him.
3. A home to call my own. I can hang a window on the wall in my living room just cause I can (and I did)
4. Friends who share similarities with me and friends who are different.
5. My little brother on a mission, who constantly impresses mr with him humor and natural ability to be a friend.
6. Motherhood. And that I get to share the experience with so many people I love (and Kendyl in June!!!)
7. My health and my body, it may not be exactly how I want it to be but I can run swim jump and go to 24hr boot camp ( I really might die after this last class)

I bet you are all just waiting on pins and needles waiting to hear what else I am thankful for!

5 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I love your dedication to gratitude! That is inspiring.

Rachel said...

that is a great idea!! Happy Thanksgiving!

ABick said...

what wonderful things to be thankful for

*Angie* said...

Soph, as long as I have known you, you have made lists of things you are grateful for. I always loved that. The one I remember the most is "colorful eyeshadow". We were only 16! Who knew you would be queen of eyeshadow? You are fabulous. I too am thankful to share motherhood with so many.

Nesting with Grace said...

good idea...I need to do that more often! Boot camp huh, I have wanted to do that! You will have to tell me all about it!
Good luck with your Big Thanksgiving!