Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last day to be grateful

I had a NOT great day today, tree fell over tears were shed. Let us move on, I am still grateful....for:

1. The fact that Deacon loves nursery and jumps right in.
2. That Deacon was extra snuggly today.
3. I wore a new dress to church, always fun.
4. That even though my tree fell down Christmas will still come.
5. I am thankful that so many people have told me they were thankful for me this week.
6. I am thankful my little brother is thriving on his mission.
7. I am thankful for this blogging world that keeps me closely connected to so many people I love.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Pictures to come!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

THE TREE FELL OVER???? Deatils. Please. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see what you do at the Ronald McDonald house, wish I could come help! You will definitely have ot post pics!

The Hungry Fashionista said...

oh noooooo!
welcome to my world...last year.

*Angie* said...

i love your mom. she is the best blogger I know, a truly dedicated blogger. I'm thankful for you!

Lisa B. said...

I hope your tree is back up. Falling tree syndrome is the worst. Can't wait to see your house all sparkling and festive!

ABick said...

i have a falling tree memory..it is sad...i feel for ya! i'm grateful for your list. :D
love you!