Saturday, November 29, 2008

I was thankful for NOTHING yesterday!

Just kidding I just got home at one am from playing games with Curts family. But yesterday I was thankful for:

1. All my nieces and nephews who are fun cousins to Deacon (and we can not wait to meet the Wilshire cousin!) on both sides.
2. That I came home from work to a cleaner house and a husband who cleaned it.
3. That I won both catch phrase and aggravation!
4. Deacon sleeping in til ten thirty (that was really this morning but I am counting it!)
5. That when I woke up to got to work early Curtis went out and started my car so it was nice and warm.
6. That all my family is healthy. (no more kidney stones or emergency surgeries!)
7. That tomorrow all will be right in the world when my Christmas tree goes up.

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Curtis, while always a stellar guy, is putting away the bonus Awesome Husband points these days. What a champ!

ABick said...

what a great list! all awesome things to be grateful for...