Monday, November 10, 2008

I know we have moved on from spooky and are ready for turkey but....


I had to post some cute Halloween pictures! A few of the pictures are from our fun playdate that Angie threw for the little boys. As you can see Joelle was the boys favorite person because she was giving them little bites of cookie. As for halloween Deacon was a mummy, and cute as ever. Curt was a cool dad and I was a hot mom. I thought our costumes were really good. We loved having baby Will and Grandma and Papa come visit us on Halloween. The highlight of the night for Deacon was to wait by the window for trick or treaters and then passing out the candy. I am suprised kids did not keep coming back to our house since Deacon gave each kid like five pieces! It was a perfect cozy Hallowween! Now bring on the turkey! I am hosting Thanksgiving this year, keep me in your prayers.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

cute...looks like fun! Hey I am hosting thanksgiving also, we need to talk :) what are we thinking!!

Lisa B. said...

Wonderful pictures. It was one of the funner Halloweens of my life, for sure, partly because of the darling babies and their adorable costumes. You're gonna knock Thanksgiving out of the park, by the way. Thanksgiving will acknowledge you as its master.

Rachel said...

so fun!! Deacon looks darling. I did Thanksgiving last year, and it was actually really fun.. It made the holiday hectic, but it was fun to play hostess.. Glad I am not on the hook this year though!! Good luck!! See ya at book club!

jamie said...

Deacon looks so adorable! I love the mummy costume. I may have to copy the costume idea sometime.
Are we ever getting togethor?

ABick said...

what a cute hilarious beautiful kid!!! i miss him and love him like crazy!!
and of course you guys too...
:D

Anonymous said...

You are nuts for volunteering to host Thanksgiving! Consult with Brooke and you will dazzle the guests. Cute Mummy for Halloween. I will miss ya at book club this week but heard a rumor of a Mac class in Dec? I don't need persuading...call me.

Brittany said...

He's a stud.

JLH DMB said...

Oh!!!! I'll feed Decon cookies any day!!! I love him so much!