Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A tag I will happily oblige

I do not love a tag, however I do love movies. So I simply could not resist. And I tag you all! HA HA! So here it is I know you have all been waiting, my favorite movies A-Z

A: American Beauty
B: Big Lebowski
C: Cinderella Man
D: Donny Darko
E: Elf
F: Fight Club or Fast times at Ridgemont high ( I am a sucker for Spiccoli)
G: Good Will Hunting
H: High Fidelity
I: Incredibles
J: Jerry Mcguire
K: Knocked up
L: Lord of the Rings (All, dont try and make me choose)
M: Magnolia
N: Napoleon Dynamite
O: Office Space, Old School (could not choose)
P: Pee Wees Big adventure
Q: The Queen
R: Royal Tennubaums (ALL TIME FAV!)
S: Sixteen Candles
T: Tropic Thunder
U: Usual suspects
V: Volver
W: Walk the line
X: X men ( really I could not think of anything else, anyone? Good movie starts with a X?)
Y: Y dont you tell me your favorite Y movie?
Z: Zorro, simply because it is the only Z movie that comes to mind

Wow, that is a lot of R rated goodness. Tell me your favorite movies! Now!

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

What a fun list!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the OBAMAMANIA comment. I really do hope he succeeds as President but people need to stop endowing him before he is even sworn in...Most difficult job in the world especially RIGHT NOW!Bush? He did admit some mistakes in a recent article such as ....MIssion Accomplished Banner...Funny...Email me and I will respond with my phone. sawyer_lindsay@yahoo.com or Ask Joelle or Cas for my number... I will be in California flying out in the morning...didn't read Marley and me anyway...slacker!

*Angie* said...

i liked this (as you may or may not have seen already) I recently saw Donny Darko for the first time. What a funny/creepy/dark/interesting movie. Fun seeing you today! and fun seeing deacon's fit.