Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gratitude day two!

Today I am grateful for:

1. Family who lives close by so that on a whim we can have dinner together.
2. Watching Deacon grow and do new things, most recently if you say Dance Dance Dance! He dances all around, love it.
3. A talent that I have turned into a career.
4. The blogging world so I can keep tabs on all my friends and family.
5. Laughing in my kitchen with my husband, one of my all time favorite things to do.
6. That Christmas is coming and I get to put my tree up! Oh how I love sitting by a Christmas tree at night!
7. My neighborhood. It is a huge melting pot of different types of people and families, I love it.

Hurray for being Thankful!

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I cannot get over how hilarious and adorable D is these days--the crib dancing is my current favorite. I too am madly grateful that so much family is near, especially my kids. If only everyone were near!

Amelia said...

I want a video of the Dance Dance Dance antics! And it is NEVER too late for pumpkin cheesecake.

love you!

ABick said...

i second the motion for a "dance dance dance" video! haha how cute!
i can't wait to see my nephew!
:D