Sunday, March 21, 2010

Castle Fraser. Inverurie, Scotland

Sunday afternoon at the Fraser castle was perfectly perfect in every way. Such a beautiful place with tons of fun things for kids. Darling features like this tiny ice house pictured below.


Love this exterior. I know half my posts about Scotland involve a castle. I swear there is magic in the air when you visit one, it is totally addictive seeing these old structures and learning about what castle life is all about. I really love it here. But, what I love about America- Diet coke from the fountain and high power washer and dryers. Both of those things are missing in Europe. Although I could go without them for a few more weeks............

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Yet another castle I have not been to! This looks like magic.

gilian said...

No diet coke? How can that be? Royalty without diet coke fountains? Cross off another thing on the list of occupations that are simply not for me.