Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sweden!

We took a quick day trip to Sweden. Let me tell you what I saw there, lots of candy stores and lots of erotica stores. Seriously. We mainly went to the candy stores. Norway is super expensive so lots of norwegians drive to Sweden to buy certain things. We went a blew a bunch of money on a ton of different candy. Pretty fun (and funny) if you ask me. Also in Sweden, lots of blue eyes and blonde hair. Does everyone else love this flavor of doritos as much as me? I dedicate this picture to Walker who is a cool american in China longing for doritos. Does he read this blog? We will see.
This is a picture of a hobo in front of one of the many many candy stores, oh wait a minute thats me, not lookin so good.
This is the candy Curtis has been talking about for years, gummy mushrooms. He bought two tubs of them to bring home, that should tide him over for the next ten years.
Seriously bulk candy as far as the eye can see. I have never seen such a sight. I was totally overwhelmed by the selection. Such wacky choices. The make gummy candies in every single shape and color, imagine what gummy candies they sell at the eriotica stores!
And on a side note, this is the car we rented to drive to Sweden. Anyone seen the movie Cars a few too many times? This car is the same as Luigi who owns the tire store. A Fiat, I laughed all day riding in that thing.

7 comments:

gilian said...

Maybe it was your mention of Walker in China, or oh, I don't know what else, but for just a tiny split second, I thought that homeless person was Walker and I thought--Hey! What's he doing in Sweden?

Amelia said...

That candy store looks awesome. Also, I love the "cool American" doritos.

Rachel said...

I ahve been loving the European updates.. I know.. you hate lurkers who don't commetn. Sue me. ANYWAY... LOE this post.. and Want some candy ASAP. How cool is that doritos flavor?? LOVE.

The Blanchard Family said...

I am still very jealous about your world travels! I can't believe all the places you have seen. By the way. . .it feels like you have been gone for a year. Come back already!

ABick said...

i do love cool american doritos. haha and gummies as far as the eye can see. i love gummy candies. again, i love how much fun you're having.

CKB said...

Did you get some good leather and whips for yours and Curtis's erotica nights of romance?

Lesley said...

Curtis-may I have a gummy candy please?