Saturday, March 20, 2010

Springtime in Scotland

Spring sprung while I was in Norway! We celebrated by seeing another (shocker!) castle. It seems like it would get old to see castle after castle, not one bit. Each castle is so unique and detailed and so old, the oldness is what makes these buildings so incredible.
I particularly liked this castle, Drum castle because it was so charming and quaint.

It had the most darling courtyard where they have a little cafe or you can have events there. I loved the mossy courtyard walls.

And these little steps leading into the castle from the courtyard, adorable.



And who does not love the first flowers of the spring? I love these snowdrops. So sad our time here is almost over but we are cramming ever ounce of fun in we can. Get ready for some good posts! I know you are holding your breath, breathe easy they are coming.




No comments: