Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blog and blab about my baby


This blog is set up for the express purpose of bragging and blabbing about my baby. But I have looked at others blogs and they do the same so I guess it is socially excepted. Great. So I have one of the top five best looking babies ever created. Seriously we took a poll. He is so much fun and amazing. We carved pumpkins tonight and it was so fun just to take pictures of him by pumpkins on his first Halloween season. Deacon is going to be a chicken for Halloween and a fine one at that. Enjoy the pictures!

10 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Found your blog! hurray! I will send you the code in your e-mail for linking to other people's blogs. Deacon truly is amazing, of course. And he is one fine chicken.

Amelia said...

I AM SO EXCITED!
That you have a blog. Put up lots and lots of pictures!!

Yay! And by the way, are my babies in the top five? Of course they are!

Heather & Josh said...

Hello!!! I am excited for the blog, and up to date pictures of Deacon on a daily basis. I loved the text message I got last week. What a cutie! Lets go to a movie soon. Love ya.

Rich and Kristl said...

Sophie- I found your blog through Amelia's! I am so excited to keep up with your cute baby. We need to go to lunch.

Rich and Kristl said...

PS, Abby is going to be a chicken for Halloween too, funny!

*Angie* said...

i vote you post the picture of Curt balancing Deacon on one hand.

The Blanchard Family said...

hello, deacons mommy...we need to plan this months play date and maybe throw a girls night in there somewhere!!

Amelia said...

where are more chick pictures? Deacon's public demand to know!!!

Amelia said...

PS you are tagged, see my blog, although I have this feeling you won't want to do it :)

The Blanchard Family said...

MORE BLAB ABOUT DEACON PLEASE!!!!!!