Tuesday, December 18, 2007

One week to go!






Can any one else believe Christmas is one week away? Deacon loooves the Christmas tree but more than anything he loves the presents underneath. Since we put it up I have let him play with one present( the one in the pictures) and he has adored it. He will lay on his back and just play and play with it, just yesterday he finally got the best of it. Looks like it will take him three years at that rate to open his presents Christmas morning! I hope everyone is having as wonderful a time as I am, I also hope everyone finds some time to do something for someone who really needs it this year.

8 comments:

Amelia said...

Miriam says, "I love Deacon!" He is a cutie!

Heather & Josh said...

I too love Christmas time. Isn't it so great. Did you find a plate? anyway if I don't talk to you before Christmas I hope you have a great day. I'm sure Deacon is one spoiled little boy this year. But how fun. I love you, and I'm so thankful for your friendship.

*Angie* said...

too too cute

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa B. said...

What in the world? How did I not respond to this post? I love these pictures, and watching Deacon squeeze that crinkly present was a true joy. How much fun is it to have a baby at Christmas time?

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

He is so freakin cute soph. Remember when you came to my house and Deacon rolled under the coffee table in a New York minute. Today I put alfie on a quilt and walked away for aminute, and when i came back he had crawled under the table. I love having a little one. It's so much fun

janet said...

Hello there, Sophia! Look at you all grown up and with a baby! He is such a beautiful boy! It's so good to see you happy and loving motherhood.

And children DO make the Holidays even that much better!