Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sophie! Annie!



When Annie and I first became friends her little niece Gracie thought it was really fun to say our names together, Sophie! Annie! we thought is was so cute and funny. Four years later we have shared so many experiences. Annie was my best friend through my pregnancy, we saw each other almost every day. Deacon and Alfie were born just a simple month apart and as you can see Deacon met Alfie within the first day of his life. The two little boys have a million of the same things because we shopped for our babies together so much! (their mommies also gained a million pounds while in our bellies because we ate so much together!) The boys have matching Jazz jerseys that Curtis gave them and Deacon has a cowboy blankie his Aunt Annie made him. I was a bridesmaid in Annies beautiful wedding and this past weekend I watched her in the sealing room as she and her husband Steve were sealed to each other and to that sweet little baby. My heart felt like it would explode because I was so happy for them. The whole time I was in the temple I just kept thinking how thankful I am to be sealed to my own family. I am so happy for you Annie!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rob Sara and Cole said...

Hey Soph, I am so glad that you got to experience that. I know you were really excited!

Lisa B. said...

what a lovely experience--it touched me to read your post.

Anonymous said...

Soph,
Nice post! I look forward to you attending our book club I promise NO political books!

Amelia said...

Congratulations to Annie and family!

*Angie* said...

what a sweet post