Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WOW.

Delicious lunch
Pizza with the family
The best pizza in town, Este pizza in Sugarhouse


This is the latest and greatest word Deacon has learned. He said it yesterday when I opened his toy chest and he peered inside. He also said it when I was holding him singing him a song or two before I layed him in his crib he looked up at me and quietly said "Wow". I like to think he was reflecting on our awesome day complete with trip to the pool with Alfie and Annie, pizza with my family a great lunch of pb&j with homemade strawberry jam or maybe he was just thinking of all the fun he had just being with his mom today. I will be thinking of how much fun I had today as I drift off to sleep. WOW.

7 comments:

Azy said...

Deacon is growing so old and so CUTE! good to see you today and thanks for all your help! i'll be calling you for more & more help...

Lisa B. said...

Every time I see Deacon, I think, Wow! What a great thing to be saying--the delightful surprises and happy days, all in one word. And another thing--WOW is how I feel when I see what a wonderful mom you are.

The Blanchard Family said...

Oh I love all your posts! I am a true summer lover too (everything that comes along with it exept one thing...getting into a car that has been baking in the sun all day) YIKES! Anyway, I love the memory game too, so I thought I would add mine in right here...there are just so many, but....

one of my most hilarious ones is when you came down to St. George to visit us and you ice skated around our kitchen on Joelle's halloween hotpads. That still gets me cracked up just thinking about the entire situation.

Thanks for being such a great friend! I love the time we get to spend together and I can only hope that Stock and Deacon get a chance to be as good as friends as we are!

jamie said...

that is so sweet!! why wont my little chase say things to me other than jiberish??? i long to have little conversations with her, but mainly all she wants to do is hit me and then laugh when i get angry.

ABick said...

wow. he got it right! what a cute little boy you have! i can't believe how big he is! i love that little boy!!

Amelia said...

so sweet. Tears in eye. Can't wait to see you again!

Brittany said...

Such a sweet boy. And by the way my hubby's your mailman. Leave him a glass of water or something, thanks:)