Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky number seven

Our anniversary is usually right in line with a vacation of some sort, which always makes for a good picture for my happy anniversary post. Usually Curt is missing a tooth or has a black eye so I figured us being totally sweaty would be peeeerfect.

I suppose like a missing tooth a black eye or a sweaty picture our marriage and life together is totally imperfect. Throughout all the hard things we have gone through in seven years (which is not much, we are so grateful) I have been so glad the person I have by my side is Curtis.

Though I hope the next seven years are without black eyes, missing front teeth (please do not bring back hillbilly husband!) I will except them with open arms if it also means what these last years have meant: laughter, excitement and happiness.

Happy anniversary Curtis, I love you I love you I love you, that's all I need to say.

3 comments:

jessandbryce said...

woo hoo!!!! congrats on seven years!!!!

The Blanchard Family said...

So fun! I need to hear all about Hawaii and everything else cuz I haven't talked to you in forever it feels like. (PS. We are getting old)

naptime nostalgia said...

oh man, love you two, and love you together! happy anniversary!