Monday, January 28, 2013

The craziest thing


She has started sleeping too long in the night. Doesn't that just sound so ridiculous? All this time I have been working to teach her to sleep, in her crib and for long periods of time. I did not stop to think I would miss holding, rocking and kissing her in the dark quiet hours of the night. Ha!

Truthfully I am so glad she is sleeping more, it gives her the energy she needs to smile all the time, look cute and start to coo. I love love love Gwennie.

Having a baby around is such a delight. It is the kind of thing you never want to end but cant wait for the next step all at the same time. Super weird and super awesome all at once.

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I love that sweet little sleeping face. And she is adorable in all her stages. I love love love Gwennie too!

Lesley said...

So true! You want them to grow up and stay young at the same time. Gwen is sooooooo precious!!

ABick said...

I can't believe how much time has flown by already. she is just unbelievably precious. I love you gwennie!!