Saturday, March 9, 2013

Precious Pearl

Blessed.
 
Here is my darling Gwennie girl on her blessing day. It was the best day. I definitely felt loved, blessed, overwhelmed and so happy. A few things about our sweetest baby Gwen:
  • She is just a petite little thing, she is getting chubby but she is still so little and very feminine.
  • Best sleeper ever. Even better than Deacon and he was really good. I swaddle her up and rock her to sleep, she sleeps for about 10 hours wakes up in the morning when the family is leaving for work/school, eats and then goes back to sleep for 2 or 3 hours.
  • So content in the baby bjorn, I love it too.
  • Takes a binky and loves to be held tight to you with a binky in her mouth while she drifts to sleep.
  • Smiles ALL the time but no laughs yet! Even when she cries if you say dadadadada she will smile.
  • Likes to see her face in the mirror, who can blame her.
  • Loves Deacon, will smile for him anytime.
     
When she was blessed I kept thinking that I am the blessed one. How thankful I feel that she is mine. I just love her so.
 
Some of the nicknames we have for our babe:
Gwen, Gwenners (Curtis especially uses that one) Gwennie, GwennieBabe, GwennieGirl, Sissy, Pearly, Baby.
 
What can I say, her name works well for nicknames! I never want this babymoon to end. It is the best place to be. 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Lisa B. said...

her smile is just the sweetest.

ABick said...

ojthat picture is absolutely one of my favorites. she is a beautiful baby. i love my new niece Gwennie!

Amelia said...

What a little superstar that girl is. Princess Gwennie is stealing my heart.

gilian said...

You know that baby is adorable, right? L.o.v.e. the hair.

Lesley said...

Yay for Gwenners! Gwen, you've made all of us so happy. Love your tiny cuteness!