Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Come out baby Owen!

This is a shout out to my darling friend Angie who has a baby in her belly who does not want to come out. I sooooo know how you feel. I ate that stupid garlic pizza I walked a million miles I did everything (I mean everything, which is not so easy with a gigantic belly) people recommended to naturally induce labor. Hang in there he is coming! I bet you anything he wants to make his grand debut on the first day of December! Anyone who has some words of encouragement for Ang post em! I simply can not wait to squeeze your newborn!

5 comments:

JLH DMB said...

I love that post Soph...poor ang! I hope he comes out big and healthy with long eye lashes and tons of hair...he has to be growing something extra cute while he is in there this long. Hopefully he'll be out soon!

Anonymous said...

Soph,

I am in for the MAC event. Call me when you are @ work and I will give you a CC to hold my spot. Thanks for the reminder!

Lindsay...573.8488

*Angie* said...

Sophie you are so sweet. Funny that December first is your prediction...it is quite a common one and my mom is determined that is the day. Luckily, you tried everything so I can get the real scoop and not have to try them myself. Thanks for thinking of me.

The Blanchard Family said...

My prediction is Nov 30 because that would mean that all 3 Seares would have their b-days in the best month ever! (I am only hoping the poor girl is that lucky...please say she doesn't have to wait until Dec 7th, YIKES!)

Amelia said...

Fresh pineapple and long walks Angie? Best of luck!