Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tagged again, and for the last time!

TAGGED ...again

*How long have you been together? About 6 years
*How long did you date? Dated for one and a half years and engaged for one
*How old is he? 30 on January 30!!!!!
*Who eats more? He just ate 5 plates of all you can eat wings so I would say him.
*Who said I love you first? Curtis.... cutie.
*Who is taller? Him, he is perfect husband height.
*Who sings better? Equal, in fact I can hear him singing Pearl Jam in the shower as I type..
*Who is smarter? Him, he won the hope of America award after all.
*Who does the laundry? I hate you laundry.
*Who does the dishes? Mostly me
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
*Who pays the bills? Curtis except for all my hidden credit cards, I have a sugar daddy that pays those..
*Who mows the lawn? Curtis, he likes it.
*Who cooks dinner? Me, unless you want a tuna bagel, then its Curt.
*Who drives when you are together? He does, he is bossy.
*Who is more stubborn? Both, its a problem.
*Who kissed who first? Curtis.
*Who asked who out? He did.
*Who proposed? Curtis
*Who is more sensitive? MEEEEE
*Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends, and we both have a lot of mutual friends. But only Curtis has a life partner its Don.
*Who has more siblings? Curtis is one of 7 I am one of 5
*Who wears the pants in the family? There is enough room in the pants for the both of us.

5 comments:

Amelia said...

I feel like I'm missing out because I haven't had a Curtis special tuna bagel. Am I missing out?
I love this post, it made me laugh, it is so Sophia.

Lisa B. said...

What a great way to begin the day! I laughed and laughed.

*Angie* said...

I have to agree with your mom...I giggled myself. I glad we could both give in to being tagged...again...on the same day.

The Blanchard Family said...

I am so glad you did this tag because it is such a fun way to remind ourselves of funny things from the past. When is our next playdate...I was tired for a week after that one...Ha ha.

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

why is your blogspot so cool and Mine is so hidious? I miss you, when's your next day off